Spectrum Drilling Tools International produces a comprehensive range of Inserts, including Dies and Circular Buttons, designed for use in various handling tools.
Our Slip Inserts are crafted from top-quality alloy steel and undergo a precise case hardening process to achieve the required hardness on the surface while maintaining a ductile core. This unique construction provides several advantages. The hardened surface is exceptionally resistant to wear and ensures a secure grip on tool joints, enhancing the overall longevity and reliability of the tool. Simultaneously, the ductile core is engineered to absorb shock from sudden impacts and heavy torque, contributing to efficient and long-lasting performance.
These Slip Inserts serve as a fundamental component in Drill Pipe Slips, Casing Slips, and Drill Collar Slips, enabling them to effectively grip and handle various sizes of tubular products. Furthermore, we have the capability to manufacture customized dies and other OEM dies to meet specific requirements and specifications.
Features & Benefits
- Providing these technical documents ensures transparency and compliance with quality standards. It’s essential for maintaining trust and confidence in the supplied materials.
- The Slip Inserts are compatible with NOV and other well-known brands, allowing for interchangeability.
- The dies are crafted from high-quality alloy steel and undergo a process of case hardening to enhance their performance and longevity.
- All dies and inserts are meticulously machined on CNC (Computer Numerical Control) machines to ensure precise and accurate manufacturing.
- Products are manufactured in accordance with HSE guidelines.
- Easy installation with the main equipment.
- The wrought material of the dies undergoes a series of non-destructive testing to ensure that only the highest quality material is used.
- Excellent durability.
We provide the fastest delivery with a short lead time.
- We maintain a substantial inventory of spares to ensure their availability with very short lead times, minimizing downtime on the rig.