Umbilical Bowl & Slip
Umbilical Bowl & Slip
Customized Umbilical/Slotted Bowls can be produced to meet specific customer needs. These bowls are designed for use with 27½” and 37½” Master Bushings. Umbilical bowls are compatible with NOV/Wirth/Forum and other Master Bushings that adhere to API standards.
Furthermore, we can create custom Umbilical/Slotted Rotary Slips (SDS, SDML, SDXL, RHS) to complement the Umbilical bowls as per your requirements.
In our manufacturing range, we offer the following types of Umbilical Bowls:
Umbilical Bowl No. 2: Designed to handle tubular sizes ranging from 9-5/8″ to 10-3/4″.
Umbilical Bowl No. 3: Designed to handle tubular sizes from 2-3/8” to 8-5/8″.
We can also make customized umbilical bowls and umbilical slips as per customer requirements.
Features & Benefits
- Our Insert Bowls are manufactured in strict accordance with the latest API-7K specifications, ensuring their quality and compliance with industry standards.
- Spectrum has been proudly holding an API-7K License for Rotary Bushings for the past 23 years and continues to do so.
- Spectrum’s Insert Bowls are equivalent to and interchangeable with NOV/Forum variants, making them compatible with NOV/Forum/Drillmec, as well as other standard make Master Bushings.
- The Insert Bowls are suitable for both 27½” and 37½” Master Bushings and feature a standard taper that enhances the support and performance of slips during operations.
- Rated Load Capacity : 500 Ton
- Estimated Design life : 10 Years
- Insert Bowls manufactured following HSE guidelines.
- The easy fitment of Insert Bowls in Master Bushings reduces downtime significantly.
- Insert Bowls undergo a rigorous series of Non-Destructive Testing (NDT) and Destructive Testing (DT) processes as part of our quality control measures, ensuring the safety and reliability of the product at the rig site.
- Excellent durability.
We provide the fastest delivery with a short lead time for Insert Bowls.
- We maintain a substantial inventory of spares to ensure their availability with very short lead times, minimizing downtime on the rig. huge inventory.
Part List for Umbilical / Slotted Bowl
|Description||For 27.1⁄2” Master Bushing||For 37.1⁄2” Master Bushing|
Umbilical / Slotted Insert Bowl No. 3 to handle tubular size 2.3/8” to 8.5/8”
Umbilical Bowl No. 2 to handle tubular size 9.5/8” to 10.3/4” / Slotted Insert