Insert Bowl No. 1
Insert Bowl No. 1
Insert Bowl No. 1 is specifically designed for handling tubulars with diameters ranging from 11-3/4” to 13-3/8”. It offers superior slip backup and is intended for running heavier tubular strings, reducing the risk of string failure due to bottlenecking.
The bowl can be used in the following Master Bushings:
- Master Bushing 37½” suitable for National, Oilwell, EMSCO, Forum Energy Technology, Drillmec, or any other API standard Master Bushing.
- Master Bushing 27½” suitable for NOV, Wirth, Oilwell, Drillmec, and other compatible Master Bushings.
Features & Benefits
- Our Insert Bowls are manufactured in strict accordance with the latest API-7K specifications, ensuring their quality and compliance with industry standards.
- Spectrum has been proudly holding an API-7K License for Rotary Bushings for the past 23 years and continues to do so.
- Spectrum’s Insert Bowls are equivalent to and interchangeable with NOV/Forum variants, making them compatible with NOV/Forum/Drillmec, as well as other standard make Master Bushings.
- The Insert Bowls are suitable for both 27½” and 37½” Master Bushings and feature a standard taper that enhances the support and performance of slips during operations.
- Rated Load Capacity : 500 Ton
- Estimated Design life : 10 Years
- Insert Bowls manufactured following HSE guidelines.
- The easy fitment of Insert Bowls in Master Bushings reduces downtime significantly.
- Insert Bowls undergo a rigorous series of Non-Destructive Testing (NDT) and Destructive Testing (DT) processes as part of our quality control measures, ensuring the safety and reliability of the product at the rig site.
- Excellent durability.
We provide the fastest delivery with a short lead time for Insert Bowls.
- We maintain a substantial inventory of spares to ensure their availability with very short lead times, minimizing downtime on the rig. huge inventory.